Hello! Today, no one is surprised by the sale of goods and services via Instagram. Initially, the social network was introduced as a platform for posting photos and videos. Today, the content is with useful and interesting posts. It is no longer a community for personal contact, but a vast field of activity for business. Do you post your suggestions on social networks and don’t want the case to be useless? Let’s Learn through the article by Binyameen (thebinyameen) how to write an Instagram post and increase user engagement.
#1. Time is Money
Before you post important information, check when most of your subscribers are online. The social network algorithm displays your post to a specific number of users. If it gets more involved than your other posts, the news will be at the top of the tape. This content will be viewed more frequently. This means that if you post at “unpopular” times, it will not be included. The note may be at the bottom of the tape.
To find out when users frequently visit social services. Network, review short-term (1-3 months) engagement statistics. Don’t forget the intellect. In the middle of the day, most users will be busy. They will be able to view your posts at lunchtime or after 6 p.m.
#2. It is In Everyone’s Interest
Want to join more? Give people the content they need! Bet on cool posts on Instagram on a topic popular among your subscribers. Learn about the history of your records and conclude.
#3. Don’t Impose Your Luggage
Want to popularize services or things? Use Instagram wisely for business. Weirdly, it listens, don’t try to sell goods at all costs! Posts that “scream” that your buyers will “buy” something at a “unique price” will not be included and will not contribute to your cause.
For example: If you sell clothes, let them stay in the models. Try to talk less about “buying opportunities”. In your text on Instagram, it is better to say what to wear, which personality would be appropriate, etc.
Following this rule, you can count on the following bonuses.
Industrial espionage on social media. Find out the plans of competitors!
- Increase awareness about your brand, service, company by buying Instagram services through an authentic service provider like Smmservices.ca. Due to this if someone needs a product that you and your competitor sell, the subscriber will remember you first.
- High engagement rate. The higher the option, the more your post will be in the news feed.
#4. Write What You Posted on Instagram
Help the user feel confident. If you want your product or service to sell, “open” your customers. To do this, use the following headings for posts.
- Products: Tell consumers where it all started, how the product is produced, how it is used, and how it changes consumers’ lives. You can also post feedback from satisfied users. If your users are slow, start drawing between respondents first. First, you can hire Blogger. The ideal option is a photo of a celebrity with your product.
- Company: To get closer to your clients, you can post posts about life in your office, team, and plans. You can also participate in instant flash mobs. For example, # 5yearsago. Introduce managers and employees by posting interesting interviews to customers.
Let the user “relax”. To do this, post:
- Quotes and memes. Encouraging Instagram posts with phrases about celebrities and memes indirectly related to your company or product will make the tape different and entertain users.
- Selfies and videos. Use Instagram opportunities to present your product or service, talk about them.
- Competition. These records are the most engaging and allow you to increase your audience.
- Congratulations. Celebrate important dates with your followers. Your subscribers will be happy to receive a congratulatory message from you.
#5. A Title – A Post
On an inactive object, a person usually maintains a steady focus for 5 seconds. If you want your followers to read your posts, make them logical. You don’t have to “load” all events of the day or week into one entry. Write within a theme. If there is an urgent need to remove some unbearable moments in the post, use the marked lists. This will help users structure the information and make it easier to access.
#6. Don’t Forget About Hashtags
Buyers who use these elements will follow the news on a particular topic, which will increase the visibility and engagement of your post. Hashtags are a great tool for a growing audience.
#7. Like Time
A great way to increase engagement and engage your Instagram channel viewers. As a part of that time, likes are liked by users, and Instagram appreciates more when likes are added. I suggest watching this video where Damir Khalilov shared the intricacies of this procedure.
#8. Speak the Language of Your Followers
How to write good posts on Instagram? A social network is a holiday. They are here to take a break from work and the worries of every day. Leave the office to earn your blog. Write letters in simple and easy language.
Remember that any information can be presented with interest.
Although there are some things we can’t find today, you can increase the inclusion of their posts for free. Publishing good text to Inst is a simple, inexpensive, and effective way to increase buyers’ sales and interest in your business. Submit available ideas, consider audience aspirations and take advantage of social networking opportunities